These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Britishlionfoodstore.com website (Britishlionfoodstore.com Site) and your relationship with The Britishlionfoodstore.com Site. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
1. Use of the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site
The Britishlionfoodstore.com Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you if you have registered or via a suitable announcement on the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site. If you continue to use the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site indicates you accept the new Terms and Conditions.
You may not use the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site for any of the following purposes:
• disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material. • transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or codes of practice . • gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems. • interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site. • breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks. • making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Britishlionfoodstore.com reserves the right to refuse to post material on the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site or to remove material already posted on the Britishlionfoodstore.com.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
• any claim by any third party that the use of the Britishlionfoodstore.com by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice; • any claim by any third party that the use of the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and • any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site by you.
3. Availability of the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site:
Although Britishlionfoodstore.com aims to offer you the best service possible, Britishlionfoodstore.com makes no promise that the services at the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site will meet your requirements. Britishlionfoodstore.com cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to the Customer Services via our contact form and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. We also reserve the right to update the currency conversion due to market fluctuations, which acts as a price guide in the Bulgarian currency.
4. Britishlionfoodstore.com’s liability:
The Britishlionfoodstore.com Site is provided by Britishlionfoodstore.com without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet. The Britishlionfoodstore.com Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while Britishlionfoodstore.com tries to ensure that material included on the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Britishlionfoodstore.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site. If Britishlionfoodstore.com is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site, we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can. In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
• incompatibility of the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
• technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site
• unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site
• inadequacy of the Britishlionfoodstore.com site to meet your requirements
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site.
Our acceptance of an order takes place on receipt of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order through the Pay-Pal system and be bound by their terms and conditions for payment.
5. Advertising and Sponsorship:
Part of the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Britishlionfoodstore.com Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
6. Applicable Law:
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Bulgaria and any disputes will be decided only by the Bulgarian courts.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. If you breach these Terms and Conditions and Britishlionfoodstore.com ignores this, Britishlionfoodstore.com will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions. Britishlionfoodstore.com shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control. A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Any products on this internet site that are marked as "2 for the price of 1" or similar special offers are products that are on or past their 'best before' date.